Sunday 31 August 2008

Christina Applegate: Breast Cancer Free


Just a month after existence diagnosed with breast crab, actress Christina Applegate is perfectly healthy and cancer-free, she told Robin Roberts of "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview that will air Tuesday.
(Nick Ut / AP Photo)


"I'm clear," the star of "Samantha Who?" aforementioned. "Absolutely hundred percent clear and clean. ... They got everything out so I'm definitely non going to die from breast cancer."





Applegate, who started getting mammograms six years ago after she turned 30, aforementioned the cancer was found through the second of two MRI tests as a review from a biopsy she had last year.


During the interview she laughs about her reaction to the initial diagnosis, but mayhap only to offset the fear she felt then.


"I was so mad and I -- I just now remember I was -- I was just quivering," she says.


To see the full question, tune in to "Good Morning America" Tuesday at 7 a.m.




More info